The ThreeDigitalTwin is an IoT project starter kit based on 3D WebGL. It utilizes a library that moves the render away from the main thread into a Web worker with OffscreenCanvas to improve performance when creating complex scenes. The project aims to contribute to the community and welcomes contributions, improvements, and ideas from users.
- 3D WebGL: Utilizes 3D WebGL technology to create dynamic and interactive scenes.
- Improved Performance: Moves the render away from the main thread into a Web worker with OffscreenCanvas to enhance performance when dealing with complex scenes.
- IoT Project Starter Kit: Serves as a starter kit for IoT projects, providing a foundation for building digital twin applications.
- Quickstart: Provides a quick and easy way to get started with the ThreeDigitalTwin.
- Examples: Offers a collection of examples to showcase the capabilities and usage of the ThreeDigitalTwin.
- Contributing: Encourages users to contribute to the project, allowing for improvements and ideas to be included.
- Support: Provides support for users through issue submissions and communication channels.
- License: Distributed under the MIT license, allowing for flexibility and open-source usage.
To install the ThreeDigitalTwin theme, follow these steps:
- Fork the repository from
- Make any necessary changes or improvements to the code.
- Submit a Pull Request with your changes.
- Await further communication from the project team.
The ThreeDigitalTwin is an IoT project starter kit that leverages 3D WebGL technology and improves performance by moving the render away from the main thread. It offers a quickstart guide, examples, and welcomes contributions from users. With support provided through issue submissions and various communication channels, the ThreeDigitalTwin aims to be a valuable resource in the IoT development community.